We are pleased to welcome you to Baia Benessere.
The behaviors to observe at Baia Benessere are those dictated by common sense and mutual respect, and of course those enshrined in law.
- Reservations: guests can make their reservations online, or via email. Payment can be made in advance online or upon check-in. The data transmitted online is legally binding.
- Cancel a Reservation: If the guest decides to cancel a reservation made directly with Baia Benessere, he must communicate it by e-mail. The following rule applies: in case of cancellation or changes made up to 7 days before the date of arrival no fee will be charged. In case of cancellation or changes made after this deadline or no-show, the full amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. Baia Benessere is not liable for cancellations due to force majeure (e.g. natural disasters, fires, wars or socio-political events).
- Check-In: we do not have 24-hour reception so the delivery of rooms is made from 15:00 to 20:00, outside this time is not guaranteed check-in or may be asked for an additional fee, it is necessary to communicate the estimated time of arrival with respect to the time indicated. Go to the property without having notified about the time of arrival, may cause waiting. This misunderstanding cannot be a reason for complaints or claims for reimbursement. On request we can offer guests the service of luggage storage before the check-in time. Upon arrival at the property must be delivered identity documents (passport or identity card) valid for the necessary registrations required by law. Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the rules of the Penal Code and authorizes us to request the immediate abandonment of the structure. Guests will have at their disposal the keys of the structure and they will be able to leave and return as they please. In case of loss of keys guests are required to pay compensation for replacement costs.
- Check-Out: on the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated no later than 11:00 am to allow the staff of Baia Benessere to carry out the cleaning. After 12:00 noon without the room being vacated, an additional night’s stay will be charged. On request we can offer guests the service of luggage storage after check-out time.
- Prohibitions: It is forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and the structure, where fire alarms are installed; it is compulsory to use the external spaces provided. It is forbidden to introduce substances whose consumption is prohibited by law, as well as weapons of any kind. It is forbidden to enter or be in a state of drunkenness or mental alteration caused by drugs or medicines. At any time and for reasons of public safety is forbidden to accommodate in the rooms people not registered as staying. It is forbidden to pick fruits, flowers and vegetables from the spaces used as a vegetable garden, to which the managers of the structure will have unlimited access for care and irrigation. Failure to comply with these prohibitions authorizes us to request the immediate abandonment of the structure without refund.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is served at the time indicated in the living room/kitchen area. Those who check out before the breakfast time can request a basket for self service in the living room, with the attention not to cause disturbance to other guests.
- Meals: The use of the kitchen and all its equipment is reserved for the staff of Baia Benessere; it is forbidden to have meals in the breakfast room, and inside the rooms, while you can have meals in the space outside them, keeping it clean.
- Cleaning: The cleaning of the rooms and services are carried out every day. The change of linen is made: for sheets every 3 nights, for towels every 2 nights, unless otherwise requested, thanks to your help we will limit the use of water, detergents and energy. In the structure is made the separate collection and it is recommended to use the appropriate containers in the common area.
- Use of the room: It is recommended a correct and civil use of the hygienic services, avoiding to throw objects in the WC, remembering that there are the appropriate baskets. It is compulsory to turn off the lights, the TV and the air conditioners every time you leave the room, to remove the connected battery chargers when they are not used, to close the tap of the toilet hand shower after use.
It is recommended to close the windows when the heating or air conditioning is in use and keep a reasonable temperature in the room. It is required to observe the silence during the period from 23.00 to 08.00 for the respect of other guests and the neighborhood.
- Animals: On request, small to medium sized dogs can be accepted at a surcharge of €5 per night and under the following conditions: the owner of the animal must never leave the dog unattended in the room and in any place of the structure, must be equipped with its own support equipment for the bed, and the needs of the animal.
In case of non-compliance with the normal rules of cleaning or damage caused by the animal Baia Benessere reserves the right to establish a compensation equal to the cost necessary to perform the cleaning and / or repair. The owner is liable for any damage to property and / or people.
- Disclaimer of responsibility of the structure: Baia Benessere declines all responsibility for loss, theft or / or damage to property left in the rooms and for any damage to persons, animals or property from and to third parties.
Baia Benessere is not responsible for any inefficiency due to total or partial lack of supplies such as electricity, water, telephone line or internet connection due to external causes.
- Charges for damage: the guest who for improper use, negligence or carelessness causes damage to the structure, its equipment or objects in use, will be charged the amounts necessary for repairs, replacements and cleaning as appropriate. For the ascertained subtractions we will proceed according to the law.
We are certain of your kind cooperation and will be happy to answer any questions you may have, wishing you a pleasant stay!