The Baia Benessere B&B has adopted the following health and safety measures so that you can enjoy your stay peacefully.
INFORMATION AND DISTANCING
- Information signs have been posted throughout the structure on the behaviour to be kept and distances to be maintained (1 meter from staff and other guests).
- The staff, when in contact with the guests wear the mask in case it is not possible to respect the distance.
HYGIENE AND CLEANLINESS
- Hand sanitising gel is available at reception.
- All laundry is supplied by an industrial laundry using a sanitizing process and at high temperatures.
- The cleaning staff wear protective masks and gloves.
- The cleaning and disinfection of the rooms and common areas are carried out with specific products provided for by the regulations, with particular care for the objects that are touched most often, such as keys, handles, switches, buttons and remote controls.
- All rooms are equipped with modern “Samsung” air conditioning system with “Virus Doctor” air purification function, activated by the staff at each cleaning.
- All rooms are on the ground floor and are equipped with windows and French windows that guarantee air exchange, lighting and access to private outdoor space.
- Magazines, flyers and business cards will be available at the reception.
- Breakfast is served in the open air under the gazebo, keeping the tables properly spaced.
- Breakfast is served at the table using a wide selection of drinks and packaged products.
- Dishes, cutlery, cups, glasses etc. are washed exclusively in the dishwasher.